[alfa] Re: Original Spider interior colors

Quoting from the Chris Rees book, "Original Alfa Romeo Spider,"
"By 1978, black or natural was standard on Signal Red and Light Silver Metallic, ruby was standard on Porcelain White, natural was standard on black, brown, Racing Green, and Bronze Metallic, and black trim was standard on Sunflower Yellow."

I have found this book to be a very good, but not flawless, reference. I hope this helps.

Cheers

Tom O'Neil
84 Spider Veloce