RE: [alfa] Milano sensor & injector connectors

A couple of possibilities ... no affiliation, etc.

http://www.eagleday.com/ampconnectors.html

www.delcity.net search for item number 73522

Supposedly also available through NAPA according to this ...

http://www.zcarcreations.com/technical/boschconnect.htm

Lastly if all else fails, you can probably get them at your local BMW dealer
as well. Sorry I don't have the part numbers.

The pins can be removed from the plastic connector if all you need to do is
replace the plastic part, so there is no need to splice the wires or disturb
the harness. Also the later style connectors are interchangeable with the
early ones. The later ones are much better/easier to remove since the clip
extends beyond the connector and you just push it to release it.

I'm pretty sure that all the connectors in the above links are the early
style as would be original on a GTV-6/Milano.

Both styles might be available from Wurth, 1-800-987-8487 in the US or
www.wurth.com elsewhere in the world. (no online ordering, have to call
customer service, great company to deal with, but expensive on most things).

HTH,

Jeff