[alfa] 1969 Spider Ignition Switch Wiring Problem Solved

Thanks to all who offered suggestions. By checking the continuity of the
terminals in the various switch position, I came up with a calculated guess as to
the correct wiring. It worked!

Looking from the back of the switch, I attached the red wire to the terminal
at 9 o'clock, the black wire to the 5 o'clock terminal, and the brown and
green/black wires to the 3 o'clock terminal. QED

Bruce Sharer
Raleigh, NC