Re: [alfa] Re: Proper Temp. Gauge Reading for a 1991 164S

On our 164S and 164L the temps are half a mark to the right of the center mark and go to the 3/4 mark when crawling in traffic.  If you remove the ground wire to the thermostat housing, the gauge reads one mark cooler.   Perhaps those who like to see the needle closer to the middle as in our other Alfas, could consider removing the ground wire!  -Farzan