RE: [alfa] GTV6 Balocco/Alfetta rear louvers FS

> Came across a nice black rear louvers from a Balocco, and
> just had to save them. I have a feeling someone would want
> them on their GTV6 or an Alfetta. They seem a factory issue,
> mount with special clips to the tailgate without any
> drilling, and include quick release and pivot hinges for
> cleaning the glass underneath. They fit Alfettas just fine
> too. Best reasonable offer + shipping from 98144. Pics on
> request. Thanks,

For the record, these were never part of the original Balocco trim package.
I believe they were part of the Gran Turismo trim package of 1985.

Also, are you sure about the mounting?  I was under the impression that it
used trim slips that slid under the glass gasket, and required r&r of the
rear glass to install.  I could be wrong..

bs