[alfa] 1988 Alfa Spider

Hello All,

I have thought long and hard over the winter and have decided to sell my
precious Spider to fund a larger boat. The car is 99% complete with just the
seat upholstery left. Pics and more info can be seen at
http://users.cuic.ca/alfa

The car is currently in storage, however, it will be out this week and able
to be viewed / test driven.

I also have a 1978 MG that will be for sale. I will have pics available
after May 7th when the car comes out of storage. The car was appraised at
$11,000 last year but I will be taking offers. If you are interested let me
know and I can email you more information.

All prices listed are in Canadian Funds and I am located in the Ottawa
Ontario region.

--

Brad Howard <brad@domain.elided>

1988 Alfa Romeo Spider Graduate

1978 MGB

1997 Land Rover Discovery

2004 VW Tourag

Various other toys that my wife yells at me about