[alfa] Car in Kill Bill 2

You guys are busy looking at the car instead of Uma Thurman? ;^)

BTW...saw the new Alfa GT commercial on CNN the other night.  A good looking
couple meet at a bar and then go for a spirited drive back to his place.  At
home they're met by the babysitter with their kid.  I think this is what I
saw but I was drinking cheap German bier at the time...it's probably on the
net somewhere.

Speaking of, I have yet to see the new GT here in Munich which is
surprising.  Even in the Motherland of BMW there are TONS of late model
Alfas on the roads.  My neighbor drives a 147 and there's a guy with a new
156 Sportswagon down the street.

Kit

Munich

'98 156 2.0 TS