[alfa] 1960 Giulietta Sprint for Sale

After a lot of thought, I've decided to sell my Sprint
so I can spend more time and money on my fledgling
furniture-making business, so here goes:

1750 motor with Centerline headers
side draft del orto's
10548 cams
1600 duetto style air filter
5sp transmission
brand new Vredestein 155-15 tires
4 wheel disc brake conversion c/o Dennis @ Alfaparts
in Berkeley
alternator conversion
Centerline aluminum motor mounts
new weatherstrippingincluding all window and door
gaskets
new correct headliner and new windshield and rear
window gaskets (AFRA)
new centerline carpet
new interior door panels
new Bill Gillham trunk floorlooks completely stock
all trim is there and in very good to excellent
conditiongrills are virtually perfect
72 Spider seatsoriginal seats also come with the car
body is very straight, with only one small dent.
rust free except for a very small spot on the bottom
one door
heater has been removed, but is included.
wipers intermittent
paint is old and faded, but looks OK.

All offers considered.

Car is located in the San Francisco Bay Area

Matt
510-653-0890