[alfa] Breaker bar vs. impact wrench

One of my best tool purchases when I was starting out was a small
air tank meant for filling tires. Sure makes it easy to keep the
kid's bike tires pumped up, or add the couple psi the car tires
needed each month.

With a simple modification, that little air tank can also run an
impact wrench. At least long enough to break loose a crankshaft nut.

Buy a standard air hose coupling kit. Unscrew the short air hose
and install the coupling kit. Presto! You're in business.

Jeff