[alfa] Piston wrist pin retainers

	Could anyone tell me the Secret of the Cosmos by describing how to easily install those *^&$)*)% wrist pin retainer
clips?  After inserting one end of the clip into the recess and compressing the other end as much as possible, I used
the plastic screwdriver handle to push the outside end into the recess.  Needless to say, many times the handle slipped
off the clip and banged into my left thumb that was holding the the clip into the recess.  My thumb still hurts a bit.

	Why couldn't they just use circlips????

	Bruce

	'73 GTV
	'86 Spider