Re: [alfa] Maximizing power with SPICA

http://www.wesingram.com/pricesheet.htm

kevin

Gwynne W. Spencer wrote:

Great information, hanks, BUT, how do I go about getting this marvelous manual ????

Gwynne Spencer

At 08:02 PM 3/30/2004 -0500, you wrote:

Is there any good info "out there" abut tuning SPICA systems for max power

(forgetting emissions for he moment) ??

Wes Ingram is the master of all things Spica, and he's written a pretty
comprehensive manual regarding the system.

If the information isn't covered in that piece of work, I don't know where
else you'd find it..

bs