Re: [alfa] Dead GTV-6, stymied mechanics

I would suspect the AFM (Air flow meter).  I have seen this symptom before.  You can try to take it apart and clean the potentiometer with electrical parts cleaner and a dollar bill under the sweeper, or just replace it but they are usually expensive.

Good luck!

--
Jason Hagen
Chicago, IL