[alfa] 72 GTV FS: Help send a 40 year old kid to college

Hello All-

Here's the pictures of my 72 GTV for sale-

The website is up and running:
http://home.earthlink.net/~richmccarty/

Everything must Go!

I'm leaving New England this summer for West Sussex, UK to study antique
clock restoration at West Dean College.

I hope the website is OK. I'm pretty sure that the program I used was
created for and by chimpanzees, and that may be an insult to all the fine,
intelligent chimps out there.

I have plenty of other (non alfa stuff) too. Air compressor, bead blaster,
Craftsman roll-away, drill press, &etc. Let me know if you're local to
central CT and interested.

The piston rings for the Gilera, one of the few things I'm keeping, arrived
today. So if you see/hear a little red and black Italian blur on the streets
of CT, give a wave! ( the book claims 12hp @ 9000 RPMs - I guess we'll
see! )

Thanks,
Rich McCarty