[alfa] Frozen 164S Door Latch

One other thing worth sharing:  a month or so back I asked for guidance on
one of the back doors on my 164S, which was stuck shut.  The lock refused to
release no matter how hard I pulled -- even from the outside with the window
down.  The best advice I was given was to pull the inner door panel (hard to
do with the door shut) and de-power the solenoid controlling the lock on
that door, which was resisting all efforts to unlock the door (but was stuck
in a way that prevented the solenoid from opening the door itself).

While I was fooling with the ARCU and S/22, I noticed that there was a
screw-on connector at the front of the back door, which is obviously
designed to be a single point break between all electrics in the door and
the car.  It was easy to unscrew and easy to pull the plug far enough out of
the socket to break the circuits between the door and the car.  At that
point, the lock pin was no longer frozen by the solenoid and I was able to
unlock and open the door.

Just though someone might like to know in case it happens to you.

Rex in Albany.