[alfa] 1600 cam cover wanted

Honorable Digesti:Happy Spring to everyone!  I'm looking to buy a
reasonably priced 1600 cam cover in reasonably good condition...I'm
leaning towards polishing it and the cold air box, so good casting are a
plus. I've tried EBay, the usual suspects.  One note: the unit I
currently have on the car has had the two front bolting tabs cut off, and
does NOT have a breather fitting on the intake side. I need both the
bolting tabs AND the breather fitting.  I thought it was an odd
combination to have had the tabs, which I thought was a later evolution,
yet not have the breather, which means the cover came from a car with the
"vent-out-the-back-to-the-street" ilk, which I equate with an earlier
car? I may be way off base on my history and evolution of cam covers-feel
free to correct/educate me. If it matters, the cam cover will be used on
my 2 liter, '67 Giulia Super sleeper with the stock aircleaner hosing on
the exhaust side. I like the look, the sleeper aspect and the fact that I
can duct cold air directly to the carbs.Please contact me off-list if you
know of the desired cam cover for sale. Thanks a bunch.By the way, if
you're trying to seat rings on a new rebuild, don't seal your olio cap up
tight if your cam cover doesn't have the vent and you're running a later
engine without the street vent. (AMHIK) I THINK I dodged a bullet on that
one. Was a bit smoky for a while.    All the Best,     Pat Hood, South
Seattle Super Secret Sedan Society, NWARC    '72 Berlina- The Yellow
Peril-daily driver.    '67 Giulia Super 2.0 sleeper<- needs cam cover
'67 Giulia Super 1600 <- patiently awaiting attention