[alfa] Rear brake pressure compensator - position

Dean, you didn't say, but would be curious which description of compensators I
gave is the one you have.

I didn't mention it before, but originally pulled out an Official Alfa Romeo
workshop manual (printed 2/76) for the Alfetta clutch / gearbox / differential
since I was sure it had a photo of the compensator. It did, but was the big
hunky kind. However, not at all like the '79 Spider or '79 Alfetta GT's in the
shop.

Bottom line, please tell us what the 'compensator' looks like on your '74
Spider - since it is supposed to be the same as on Milanos(?). I'm very
confused, compensator wise / model / type / year (all of the above).

Might help future buyers of 'compensators' / regulator - including myself.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA