[alfa] Spica pump wiring/gasket brands

Biba,
     The important thing is that you kept an open mind.  Now that I can
snatch the pebble from your hand, I still must cross the rice paper without leaving
a trace.  Then I will have learned.

On another subject, the consensus for head gaskets is definitely in favor of
original recommended manufacture, as for Reinz gaskets, they are the preferred
gasket for air-cooled vw engines, no questions asked.  I don't recall offhand
who makes the proper gasket for Alfa Romeo.

Brian Ancelin
71 Spider
Denton, TX