[alfa] Head Gasket Recommendation

Will you engine builders share your thoughts on head gaskets, please?  I had a
Reinz gasket on my 2 liter, and find my usual sources are out of stock.  Are
there any head gaskets to stay away from?  Any you like better than the
Reinz?

Secondly, I noticed on AlfaBB that Sperry built a 1750 for someone in January,
then had to redo it because of a leaking piston liner o-ring.  The posting
says Stuart at Sperry said he'd never before had that problem with a new
engine.

My engine builder is very good, but we've just experienced the same problem.
Also a first for him.   I'm wondering if this is coincidence or if some
manufacturer produced a bad batch of o-rings?  Anyone else have trouble in the
past few months with new liner o-rings?

Lyford Hale

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com