[alfa] Ferrari 8.32 164 project

Hi all,
I am considering selling my Lancia Thema 8.32 motor. 40K miles (60K km). Time
is a constraint for me at this point. It would make great motor for a project
164, or mid-engined car (transversely mounted it ideal). Bolts right onto a
164 subframe, shifter linkages bolt right up to the 164 shifter, engine mounts
are all the same as the 164. The transmission is included, bolted up to the
motor.  I have the exhaust manifolds, which are a bolt-on for the 164 (bolt up
to 24V alfa catalytic converter). ECUs are included, although the harness is
cut. L-Jetronic harness, so Milano donor harness would work fine (or
aftermaket ECU). Remote oil filter housing included (bolts onto subframe for
easy access to oil filter).

If there is any serious interest, please contact me offline. Price is up
there. It's ferrari engine (same block as 308/328). Shipping is not a problem
if necessary.
Pictures are available at https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/robrock/www/832.html
Sorry they're not the best pictures ever. Again, time.

Engine is located in Fremont, CA.

Karl
'91 164L
'95 164LS