RE: [alfa] 91 Spider won't start

> Been trying to get a friends 91 Spider to start.
>
> Engine turns over fine - good volts at battery
> No fuel flow - even when flap on AFM opened.
> No volts at fuel pump
> No spark
>
> We suspect brain-fade?  Any thoughts?

What were you working on before the non-start situation?

I can't count how many people I've tried to help that start off with the
above, and after you work them through the basic troubleshooting steps, it
turned out they were changing an air filter or something just prior, and
knocked off an intake hose or something.

Perhaps some sensor or hose in the engine compartment?  Some, if not
connected, will cause the ECU to surn off spark and fuel..

bs